Plastic surgery after great weight loss
After losing many kilos, which is the result of diet or anti-obesity surgery (gastric ring, gastric bypass, etc.), people experience dissatisfaction with their body image, which is associated with excessive loose skin, due to of its previous stretching, fat loss and reduced tissue elasticity.
This loosening usually occurs in the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, beasts, arms and neck, making the body contour irregular and the face unattractive.
Thus, plastic surgery for rehabilitation after heavy weight loss may include:
- Facelift: treats loosening of the face, jaws and neck.
- Breast augmentation: treats loose breasts.
- Abdominoplasty: removes excess skin that hangs under the abdomen.
- Lower body lift: treats the abdomen that "sags", loose buttocks (love handles) and the loosening of the outer surface of the thighs.
- Lifting the inner surface of the thighs: treats the lose skin inside the thighs.
- Brachioplasty: removes excess skin in the arm area.